Pimax 4K VR Headset
- Professional Customer Service - Pimax has a professional team that specially supports customers for both pre-sales and after-sales requests, welcome to contact us via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also join our VR enthusiast community for updates, discussions and fun: forum.pimaxvr.com
- Eye Protection - Prevents your eyesight from the harm of blue-ray. Self-adaption 58-71mm Pupil Distance. Also reserved 18x150mm room for users with wearing their prescription glasses. Our latest driver (PiPlay) provides the function of slider that can adjust brightness if you think the display is dark.
- Strong Compatibility - PiPlay / Steam VR/ Oculus. Mass mainstream VR contents are prepared for you. (Tips: The most loved VR content of Pimax 4K community include the flight simulators (e.g. Elite Dangerous), the racing simulators (Project Cars II), the first-person shooters (DOOM VFR), 3D/Panoramic videos, and Virtual Desktop/BigScreen.)
- Light Ergonomic Design - 290g of bare metal VR, 1000Hz dual gyroscope, 18ms MTP (Motion to Photons), 110 degree FOV(Field of View), dual 53mm large aspherical optical lens, greatly reduce the dizzy sensation. And unique design detachable 3.5mm jack headphones, 40mm driver unit, with stereo sound stage virtual 5.1 sound track, bring you into an immersive sound environment.
- Recommended PC Specs - OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8 and Windows 10 64 bit; GPU: NVIDIA GTX 960 / AMD R9 290 equivalent or higher; CPU: Intel i5-4590 or AMD FX 8350 equivalent or higher; RAM: 4GB or more; Video Output: HDMI 1.4B; USB Ports: 1xUSB 2.0 / 3.0; Desktop is recommended.
- sim games
- Screen door effect
pimax4k is very nice
i use the oculus before i feel sick screen door effect to mach... but i try with pimax4k 5 - 6 hours plain sim games without any problem I feel very good with it the screen door effect is very small is not perfect but is very good ..! the only bad is the ghosting if you turn fast your head 8/10 …! I hope 1 day test the 8k to